Are you waiting for the big billion-day sales or Great Indian sales, to get the best deals on laptops? Do you want to buy a laptop that fits your need perfectly, but is not sure which one to buy? Then you don’t have to search numerous websites and youtube sites anymore. Stay with us for this entire page, and within the time you finish it, you will have a clear idea of what to buy, and what to expect from the laptop, and especially, get laptops just not by the specifications, but also avoid the bad products, the cheap products etc. Let’s get started.
Before you Buy…
This is a basic non-technical guide. For those who need more information, Check the laptop buying guide.
Before you choose the laptop you are looking for, you must first choose what Kind of laptop you need. There is numerous kind of Laptops, and the same laptop can be the best for someone else, but a nightmare for you. Our First priority should be to know what type of laptop we should buy. Sor Starters, Laptops can be mainly divided into 4 types, and an additional type for the sake of classification.
- Gaming Laptop
- Thin and light Laptop
- Convertible/Touch Laptop
- Budget Laptops
- other Laptops
If you have already made up your mind, and just want the offers, go to the category by just clicking on the category above.
What Kind of laptop is right for you?
Gaming Laptops :
If you would use the laptop primarily for Gaming, Editing videos, creating 3D models, or any other tasks that are graphics intensive or use dedicated hardware accelerators used in graphics cards, then you will be the happiest using a Gaming laptop. they provide the horsepower you require for doing even the most intensive tasks, and can be used for many wide use cases than the other laptops in this list.
pros: Gaming laptops ship with the fastest processors, and best performance across the board, and will make all the demanding tasks faster. moreover, they will provide the highest number of I/O ports and the longest upgrade cycle, with removable slots for multiple SSDs, RAMs, etc.
Cons: But these Advantages do not come freely. Those who want to have this ultimate performance will have to cope with the higher footprint, lower quality builds, including a plastic body on laptops costing even above 90K, half the battery backup of thin and light laptops.
Thin and light Laptops
If you don’t necessarily need the fastest available laptop on the market, most often, a thin and light laptop will serve much better for you. They are still powerful enough to do all the day-to-day tasks, sometimes even faster than a gaming laptop of the same budget, depending on the task.
pros: Thin and light laptops are the ones that get the most attention from manufacturers, they are often the laptops that are built with the best materials, the best displays, battery backup, and especially the build quality. they are often made with metal parts that are light right and thin.
Cons: Many laptops cost much higher than what they are providing, especially in the lower-end price ranges of 40-70k. and sometimes even come with the same body as a laptop that is available for as low as 25K.
What if you could immensely benefit from a laptop that can be used by hand, or with a stylus pen? these kinds of workflows will benefit Artists, creators, teachers, and even people who want to use the laptop only for light uses. So if you belong to this group of people, then you can go choose a convertible with closed eyes.
pros: The biggest advantage is obviously the touchscreen display. but other advantages such as support for stylus pens, additional modes of operations, etc. besides, touching the display is arguably the easiest way to interact with any device, as a normal consumer.
Cons: The biggest disadvantage would be the processor. there are only a few convertible laptops with good enough displays. If you don’t get on from them, you may be welcomed by a not-so-awesome experience.
What if you don’t need all the bells and whistles of costly laptops? that is the sole purpose of Budget laptops. they may not be the best-built ones like the thin and light laptops, nor powerful as the gaming laptops, but what they are best at, is providing insane value for money, for value-focused customers, who just want to watch videos on youtube/ edit documents in word, without firing a hole in their pocket.
pros: they are cheap, and suited for the use of students, teachers, and normal consumers.
cons: Big brands release the worst budget laptops, that are barely usable, while it is clear that they can make very good laptops for the same price, as how Xiaomi or Infinix.
What if you want something that is in between these mainstream laptops? with the plethora of OEMs, surely someone might have made a laptop that is sort of amphibian in characteristics right? yes, it’s right. a notable name is Asus, as they are the single largest company that sells these niche Laptops, and we may also add Lenovo.
These laptops include Zephyrus, a gaming laptop with a footprint and build quality of a thin and light laptop, and the vivobook Pro, which looks like a notebook, and has much better performance than them ( Zephyrus is gaming-focused, while vivobook pro is for content creators.), then we have the ROG Flow line of laptops, which can be termed as the platypus of the laptop kingdom. Is it a touch laptop? yes. Is it a gaming laptop? yes. Is it a notebook? yes of course.
pros: they are a combination of two or more kinds of laptops, so they can do multiple tasks better than other laptops.
Cons: they are a combination of two or more kinds of laptops, so they can’t do any one task better than the other laptops.
Best Deals on Laptops from Big billion sales and great Indian Sale
Now that we have chosen what kind of laptop to buy, let’s go ahead and get the best laptop from your category. We created this list from both amazon and Flipkart and added laptops that are worth their cost, or more. Do remember, If you need any personalized suggestions/Opinions, don’t hesitate to contact us through the various methods given at the end of this post, and we can choose a laptop considering your budget, users, preferences, etc. Else, feel free to pick a laptop that suits you the best from down the list.
Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3
Ryzen 5 5600H, GTX 1650
- 8GB RAM, 512SSD,120hz 15.6 inch FHD Display
- Ideapad laptops have the best keyboards among budget gaming laptops. Add a powerful CPU, GPU, and build quality, and it is also one of the easiest to suggest.
- If you don’t want to sacrifice either build quality or performance, Ideapad is always a good contestant. it has a large trackpad, a best-in-class keyboard, arguably the best build quality, and is still one of the cheapest.
- It is just 10K shy of the Ideapad with the RTX card, which is much more powerful, so keep an eye on the price-to-performance ratio. If you can squeeze out a little more money, the Ideapad with RTX 3050 is a much more capable device.
Acer Nitro 5
i5 11400H, GTX 1650
- 512 GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 144Hz Display
- RGB keyboards are not so common in the budget gaming market, and Acer Nitro 5 is among the few laptops that provide the feature in this segment. Along with the GTX 1650 and i5 11400H, the laptop is powerful and eye-catching at the same time.
- the main advantage of the laptop is its RGB keyboard, as there is no rival to the laptop, in terms of colors. it is also a fairly large laptop and provides ample space for properly cooling the laptop.
- Among its, CONS will be the older design, and less sturdy build when compared to the Ideapad and Victus.
Ryzen 5 5600H, RTX 3050
- 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 16.1 inch FHD Display
- The best gaming laptop under 70K will be the Victus. even though it does not have the best processor in the world If you need to is a device to game on, there is no better laptop in this range.
- The advantage of the laptop is its GPU, with a maximum TGP of 80W, while every other 3050 below 80K has a TDP MAX of 75-80 TGP. apart from that, the Laptop has great Keyboards, display, and Build quality.
- Screen wobbling is a real issue, but considering all the great things about this laptop, it is not much of an issue.
Lenovo Legion 5
i5 10500H, RTX 3050
- 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 15.6 inch FHD Display
- If you are someone who needs more premiumness than performance, the Legion 5 is a much better option than any other laptop. it is premium from the top to bottom.
- The advantage of the laptop is its GPU, with a maximum TGP of 90W, while every other 3050 below 80K has a TDP MAX of 75-80 TGP. apart from that, the Laptop has great Keyboards, display, and Build quality.
- If there is one thing that holds down the laptop from being an all-rounder monster, it is the mediocre processor. it would have been great if we could have a faster processor below 65. but they cost above 70K, which makes it not worth the hike. the one with i5 11400H costs 1 lakh, so it is not worth the extra cost.
Ryzen 7 5800H, RTX 3050
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD. 16.1-inch FHD 250 nits display
- the cheapest Gaming laptop that has a powerful Processor as well as GPU, that looks modern, has a good build quality and good speakers. you can also check out the Ideapad, which is 2K less than the Victus, but overall, we felt the HP Victus is a better choice.
- This laptop has the best display at under 1 Lakh. it is the only 300 nits display in this range. But do note that this is not the QHD panel, also seen in this segment of laptops. it has superb audio quality, and the laptop is smooth as it gets for 1080P gaming.
- The downside of the Laptop is its wobbly display. and it may be a deal breaker for many. now, if you want to nit-pick, a QHD display would have been nice, but again, it’s 20K cheaper.
Acer Nitro 5
i5 12500H, RTX 3050
- 8 GB RAM, 512SSD, 15.6 inch FHD Display
- one of the best laptops under 80K, Nitro looks a lot like its higher-end helios models and looks powerful
- it has the fastest processor under 90K and delivers enough power to run both the RTX card and 12th gen processor at their peak performance.
- DDR5 ram could have been provided, and also a 16GB variant
Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3
i5 12450H, RTX 3050
- 16 GB RAM, 512SSD, 15.6-inch FHD Display
- one of the best laptops under 80K, the upgraded Ideapad looks a lot like its Big Brother Legion and therefore is one of the most beautiful laptops in this category.
- the modern design with an elongated back and a large number of ports are noteworthy. Also, the keyboard and trackpad are very good.
- the cost is dangerously close to the Strix, So it is always a good option to go up the ladder. DDR4 RAM is also not welcome.
i5 12500H, RTX 3050
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe 4.0 SSD, 15.6-inch FHD Display
- If you want an i5 12th-gen laptop with 16GB of RAM, then this is the cheapest Laptop that satisfies your need. especially if you can’t afford a 16GB version of the Strix that comes next in the list, but your game/ workflow needs more than 8GB RAM.
- 16GB RAM is a rarity in this segment, and the fast PCIe 4.0 SSD is 1 TB instead of the regular 512 GB, both of which add value to the Laptop
- RAM is not DDR5, but rather a DDR4 3200MHz version. it is not very bad, but considering that the Strix has one, it is kind of sad that this laptop does not have that.
i5 12500H, RTX 3050
- 8GB DDR5 RAM, 512 PCIe 4.0 SSD, 17.3-inch FHD Display, 90Whr Battery.
- Dell G15 2022 comes with the latest i5 12th generation processor along with the latest DDR5 RAM and PCIe 4.0 SSD. in fact it is the cheapest laptop to feature the DDR5 technology
- Other advantages of the laptop include DDR5 RAM and PCIe 4.0 SSD, which makes it the only gaming laptop below 1 lakh to sport the new standards. the 15.6-inch Display will be great for Gaming, watching content, etc. The wide range of I/O ports and a MUX switch ensures that you won’t need a dongle.
- Not everything is colorful about this laptop, are there are some great areas. For example, the display is not sRGB 100%, or with 300 nits peak brightness, which could have made this laptop more value for money, especially since the Victus provides them in the same.
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3
Intel Core i7-12700H RTX 3060
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512TB PCIe 4.0 SSD. 16″ inch QHD 165 Hz 350 nits display
- It is one of the best laptops in this range. Well, it is certainly not the cheapest, but the other laptops come with 10th/11th gen intel processors. So this will be the smoothest Gaming laptop in this range.
- This laptop has the best Keyboard and trackpad under 1 Lakh. Along with its best display in this range. It is the only 350 nits display in this range. But do note that this is not the QHD panel, also seen in this segment of laptops. It has superb audio quality.
- The design is quite impressive, It would be better if it had a 2K panel.
Lenovo Legion 5
Ryzen 7 5800H, RTX 3060
- 16GB RAM 512GB NVMe SSD, 40CM QHD,165 Hz DCI-P3 100% IPS-Level Panel. Note that the display is of QHD level which will provide the user with a good visual experience.
- Legion is one of the best-built laptops on the market. it provides excellent quality, striking and modern design, high-quality materials, etc.
- The legion offers the best build quality in the segment, along with a high 130W TGP. the large array of ports and solid display leaves nothing to be desired.
- It costs 10K more than the other laptops. yes, it costs more, still…
Asus ROG Strix G15
Ryzen 7 6800H, RTX 3060
- 16GB DDR5 RAM 1TB PCIe 4.0 SSD, 15.6-inch QHD Display, 90Whr Battery.
- Arguably the best laptop under 1.40K for gaming will be the ASUS ROG Strix G15. It is an absolute beast of a gaming laptop, with the latest and greatest AMD Ryzen 7 6800H processor, and an RTX 3060 performing at its peak with a dynamic TGP of 140W. the RGB lighting on the bottom is a plus point, which only a Strix user can flex.
- Other advantages of the laptop include DDR5 RAM and PCIe 4.0 SSD, which is not true for the cheaper versions with the same specifications. the 15.6-inch Display will be great for Gaming, watching content, etc. The wide range of I/O ports and a MUX switch ensures that you won’t need a dongle.
- the Ryzen 6000 CPU and RTX 3060 are good, but still, it could have been a bit cheaper.
Thin and Light Laptops
MI book Ultra
i5 11300H, iris XE
- This is the cheapest thin and lights laptop with this many premium features. The 3k resolution 15.6-inch display is the most attractive feature of this laptop. If you need a 14-inch cute laptop then go for MI Book Pro.
- The only drawback of this laptop is its processor power, which will of course complete all of the tasks of a normal user. The laptop comes with Intel Core I5-11300H and Iris Xe graphics card.
- 8Gb RAM,512Gb SSD, Windows 11, a Backlit keyboard, and a fingerprint sensor are other highlights of this laptop.
- The other alluring factor is its metal body which will give next-level build quality and a premium look.
- So it is the best laptop if you are looking for a decent low-end thin and light laptop.
VivoBook 14 Pro OLED
Ryzen 5 5600H, Vega 6
- 16 GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14-inch 2.8K 600 nits AMOLED Display
- Do you need the best display in a Laptop for content consumption/ content creation? then Vivo book pro 14 OLED is a solid choice with one of the best displays in laptops and a powerful processor
- The biggest advantage of this laptop is its OLED panel with high resolution, color coverage, and high refresh rate. The inclusion of a powerful processor to drive the display and a solid build design makes this one of the best 14-inch laptops below 1Lakh
- The 15.6-inch screen is much costlier making it unusable for many consumers.
Asus VivoBook 16X
Ryzen 5 5600H, Vega 6
- 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD.512
- This laptop comes with a hexacore AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor and Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 7 Graphics.
- One of the most attractive features is its 16-inch 300 nits display, paired with a powerful processor, this laptop is a productivity monster.
- The advantages of the laptop mainly are its Display and Processor. Along with good build quality and modern design, the laptop has a really good display and a powerful Processor.
- There is not much to complain about this laptop, expert for maybe the display could have been DCI-P3 certified. But there is a Laptop that has it, which costs 6K more, so there are no complaints there.
Acer Swift 3
i5 1240P, iris XE
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD. 14 inch FHP 300 nits display
- The only laptop in this list from Acer is the aspire swift 3. it has a very modern design that reminds me of the high-end HP EliteBook.
- the real advantage of the laptop is the i5 1240P processor, which is as fast as the Ryzen 5 5600H while sipping half the power. the swift three also ships with a very good panel and is lightweight, which adds to the premium-ness
- RAM could have been DDR5. really, that is the only downside of this laptop, for the price.
ASUS Zenbook s14
i5 1240p/Ryzen 5 6600U, iris XE/Radeon 660M
- 16 GB DDR5 RAM 512 GB PCIe 4 SSD, 14 inches 2.8K 600nits 90 Hz display
- If you want the best windows thin and light laptop then Zenbook s13 with i5 1240P / Ryzen 5 6600U processor will be among the top competitors. The powerful processor premium metallic build and OLED panel make this laptop fast, durable and gorgeous to use. It can rival or surpass even the MacBook with m2 on every matric except the battery backup.
- The main attraction of the laptop is its slim design and the use of powerful components while also providing very good battery backup and display. What’s more? you can also use your hands to operate the computer as it has a touchscreen display.
- i5 version of the laptop provides significantly lower battery backup than the Ryzen variant.
Honor MagicBook X15
- 8GB RAM, 256 SSD, 15.6-inch FHD Display.
- The cheapest laptop that is actually worth buying is the Honor magic book x15. it is much better than any other laptops in the range, especially when compared to traditional brands.
- Even though it has a not-so-good processor, for light usage and multimedia consumption, the light metallic body, bright color-accurate display, etc provide an experience even laptops from Dell and HP can’t provide in the 40K segments.
- For the price, there is nothing bad to say about this laptop.
Realme book 14
i3 11th gen, UHD 600
- 8GB RAM, 256 SSD, 14-inch FHD 300 nits Display.
- If you want a cheap laptop, but want a more powerful laptop than the Infinix x1 Neo, you can’t go wrong with the Realme book. the i3 11th gen in this laptop is more than twice as fast as the one in the Infinix, which is a lot, considering these are all underpowered machines.
- The premium glossy display, high-quality metallic build, snappy keyboard, large trackpad, etc gives the laptop a high-quality feel, that is hard to replicate by other laptops in the segment.
- Once again, considering the price, there is not much to complain about.
Honor MagicBook X14
Ryzen 5 5500U
- 16GB RAM, 512 SSD, 14-inch FHD Display.
- If you want a good-performance laptop under a budget, especially for memory-intensive tasks/ long use, this is a very good choice.
- The display could have been a 300 nits sRGB panel, but considering that every other brand provides the same display, this one provides much better performance and quality, so it is not a major issue.
- One of the best laptops below 40K, that has a very powerful processor, enough RAM, and a premium aluminum build all packed with other modern features.
Ryzen 5 5500U, Vega 6
- 8GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 14-inch FHD display
- the most powerful laptop under 50K is the MSI modern with the l5500U processor. it is much more powerful than an i3 11th-gen processor, and the built quality is also not that bad. this makes the MSI a very good option to buy during the sales.
- The advantage of the MSI modern is its powerful processor, at a price tag that is 10K less than the laptops with the same processor.
- A 300-nit glossy Display and a better trackpad would have been a welcome addition.
VivoBook 15 touch
i3 1115G4, UHD 600
- 8GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 15.6-inch FHD touch display
- The cheapest Laptop with a touch screen is not garbage, that is what the vivobook touch is. do note that the laptop will not support a sharp-edge stylus like the other laptops, and if you want, you can use one of those capacitive stylus pens if you need one really bad.
- the laptop actually comes with enough RAM, SSD, and a good processor, while the other laptops with similar specs cost 10 or 15 K more.
- stylus pen support could have been a real value addition to the laptop.
VivoBook 14 s flip
Ryzen 5 5600H, Vega 6
- 16GB RAM,512 GB SSD, 300 nits FHD Display
- if you don’t want a potato PC with a stylus pen, you should go with the Vivobook. this laptop is highly recommended for Photoshop, Drawing workflows, as well as animation, as the touch screen display and a powerful display are a great combination.
- most of the 2-in-one laptops come with very weak processors, completely killing the wide variety of possibilities that they could be used in, but this one comes with a really good processor and specifications and is even justifiable for the price.
- an AMOLED panel could have been beneficial to many, especially as this is a form factor that could greatly take advantage of the same.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 pro 360
i5 1240P/i7 1260P, Iris XE
- 16GB DDR5 RAM, 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD, 15.6/13.3-inch FHD Amoled Display
- one of the best laptops in the market, the Samsung galaxy book 2 pro 360 series packs the finest hardware for the price. although the price of regular PRO versions cannot be justified, the 360 variants provide an advantage that is rarely seen in the market. a sleek business machine with a gorgeous display and touch support.
- Unlike the other laptops on the list, Samsung provides a number of ecosystem features, when paired with other Samsung products like a galaxy phone watch or buds, which can be great for productivity.
- the models with dedicated intel graphics are not available in the market, which could have made the laptop much more capable, and justified.
Asus VivoBook Pro 14 OLED
Ryzen 7-5800H,RTX 3050
- 16 GB RAM, 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD, 14 inch 2.8K 600 nits Display
- one of the few ” DO it ALL” Laptops in the market, the laptop is a bang for the buck when you consider what the Laptop promises. It has a very powerful CPU, a good GPU, even though not as powerful as the RTX 3050 in full-on gaming laptops, and a good OLED display. this makes the laptop extremely good for editing videos, content creation, or even some medium Gaming.
- The Display, Graphics card, and processors are all great, especially when packed together in a small 14-inch design. the modern design adds even more value to the laptop, which makes it one of the best laptops right now.
- there are no big complaints about the laptop if you are OK with the Lower TGP graphics card
Asus VivoBook Pro 14X(Ryzen 9 5900HX, RTX 3050Ti)
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe 3.0 SSD. 14-inch .2.8K, 600 nits display
- This laptop is one of a kind, as there is no other laptop that can replace this laptop and do what it can do. the phenomenal display, an RTX gaming card, and a powerful HX series processor make it suitable for casual gaming, content consumption, content creation, and everything in between.
- the 14-inch display is among the best indeed, and the performance you get from the small footprint is unparalleled
- As in the case of all other laptops from other categories, This is not the best Gaming laptop, not the best content consumption Laptop, or the best office Laptop.
ROG FLOW x13
Ryzen 9 5950HX, RTX 3050 ti
- 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 13.3-inch FHD 300 nits Display
- This is a convertible, Gaming Laptop that is easy to carry and use, and it might just be the most versatile laptop ever, as you can literally plug in an eGPU to make it a portable Gaming Station.
- Versatility is the motto of the ROG flow X13, and there are no laptops that could pull off everything that the x13 does.
- the Cost to performance ratio of the Laptop is very Bad, as you cannot do any heavy gaming, as the RTX 3050 is undervolted.
Before you leave
Hope you enjoyed the post. Comment your opinions, if you like or dislike any section of the comment, or contact us through the below links if you need more personal opinions, After buying the new laptop, make sure you set up your windows 11 the correct way. If you are not sure how Just refer to these
chat with us on WhatsApp, telegram or email anytime, for anything. From selecting a device in your budget to troubleshooting issues, we’d like to help. If you want to follow us, and get regular updates, follow us on Quora, telegram and youtube